Q Doctor Appointments
As part of the continued commitment to provide additional capacity to support practices, Greenwich Health launched Q Doctor Video Consultations within the Greenwich GP Access Hub model in December. To make it as easy as possible for patients to access the service they have set up a new system for supporting patients to sign up to and utilise the service.
The process will work as follows:
The patient is booked on to the Video Consult Set-Up appointment book which is located on the Friday of every week
The patient will be contacted by our team as soon as possible (within 48hrs)
The team will speak with the patient, provide them with a sign up ID and guide them through the process of setting up on the app.
- Once the patient is signed up, they will be able to book video appointments directly via the app or website
(Please note, the day and time of the appointment book is not when you will receive a call, it will be within 48hrs of you being added to the list)
This may be particularly handy for patients who need fairly urgent or same day appointments once all ‘on the day’ or access hub appointments are gone. Appointments available at both evenings and early next morning, which can be really handy for commuters and working age adults.
If you wish to be seen via the video consult service, you can sign up by following a few simple steps:
- Go to the Greenwich Health website - www.greenwich-health.com/see-a-gp-online or going to the www.Greenwich-Health.com homepage and selecting video consult from the GP Access hub drop down menu
- The website will direct patients to download either the QDoctor app (compatible with both Android and Apple phones) or access the service using a computer with a web-cam
- Both methods require the patient to create a Video Consult account and will verify that the patient is registered with a Greenwich GP
- Once the patient is signed up they will have the option to run through a short triage process to ensure their issue is appropriate for a video consultation, and will then allow them to book an appointment at their convenience. Appointments can only be booked once patients sign-up via the app or website
- We will initially be providing 14 hrs per week of video consultations. We will be making these available at a range of different days/times to determine when they are most popular
- The consultation will be recorded using our Vision Anywhere software and be automatically written back to your practice clinical systems
Download leaflets on Q Doctor:
GH Q doc.pdf