Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
- Friday 24 December 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday 25 December CLOSED Christmas Day
- Sunday 26 December CLOSED Boxing Day
- Monday 27 December CLOSED Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 28 December CLOSED Bank Holiday
- Wednesday 29 December 08.00 – 18.30
- Thursday 30 December 08.00 – 18.30
- Friday 31 December 08.00 – 18.30
- Saturday 1 January CLOSED New Years Day
- Sunday 2 January CLOSED
- Monday 3 January CLOSED Bank Holiday
- Tuesday 4 January 08.00 – 18.30
Please note: We will be offering limited pre-bookable appointments during the days we are open and e-consult submissions will only be active during practice opening hours.
Greenwich Health ‘GP Access Hub’ will be covering the practice phones during practice closures and will be operational during the Bank Holidays from 08.00 – 20.00. Please Call 0203 325 4266. Greenwich Health | St Mark’s Medical Centre (stmarksmedicalcentre.co.uk)
If you need to speak to a Doctor for medical advice and cannot wait until Greenwich Health and St Marks opening hours please ring 111. NHS 111 is a free number from landline and mobiles; you will be put through to a call handler who will advise you on what you need to do.
If it’s an emergency call 999.